| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wairoa, Frasertown in April is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 144.2mm (5.7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Wairoa, Frasertown April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wairoa, Frasertown:
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNW
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) NW
- Tuai, New Zealand - 30.2 kms (18.8 miles) NW
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) NW
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) WSW
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 33.9 kms (21.1 miles) WSW
- Tutira, New Zealand - 51.9 kms (32.3 miles) WSW
- Tareha, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) WSW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 59.3 kms (36.8 miles) NNE
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NNE
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NNE
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) NE
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 38 kms (23.6 miles) NE
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 22.3 kms (13.8 miles) N
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 8 kms (5 miles) NE
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) ESE